Job no: 492445
Work type: Full time
- A key member of our Global Head Office IT team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple businesses
- A great South Yarra location and exciting staff benefits
We're looking for technical leadership and seasoned stakeholder management expertise. This is your opportunity to drive successful solutions group wide.
The role you will play:
Highly influential you will have the ability to work with a diverse stakeholder group to architect, design and provide technical leadership for customer facing, Web based Solutions of the Village Roadshow group of companies.
As part of project and non-project activities this role will see you:
- Provide Architectural leadership for the platform that supports consumer facing applications and services
- Develop solutions designs for web applications
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose, functionally and non-functionally
- Provide technical leadership and strategic guidance to project teams
- Lead and coordinate with internal and external technology domain experts and other providers of services and solutions related to Web applications and environment
This is a Site Core based environment, deployed in AWS. This role includes working with Enterprise and Solution Architects and technology domain experts to define and oversee the implementation of on-line services that support the strategic objectives of the group.
Cloud Platform Architecture, Design and related technologies: IaaS/PaaS including strong proven skills and track record in AWS, with Azure and IBM Soft layer experience.
Web : Strong Skills and experience in Site Core and proven AWS Infrastructure Design and delivery
Microsoft: Windows Server 2012R2, MS SQL Server, Active Directory/LDAP, IIS
Server Technology: IBM, Hypervisor knowledge and experience
WAN & LAN technologies: DNS, Routing, Load balancing, Layer 3, Layer 2
Security: Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco ASA, ISE, WAF, VPN
Cloud based integration technologies: MuleSoft
You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to think in abstraction and possess strong design skills. In return we offer a collaborative team environment and opportunity to develop and grow your career with a large and diverse organisation.
To Apply: Submit your application to www.villageroadshowcareers.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend