Business Analysis and Optimisation Manager – Village Roadshow Group IT
Job no: 492551
Work type: Full time
· Leading a small team of experienced BA's
· A true stakeholder mentoring position
· Apply your process experience to a diverse organisation
The role you will play:
Your proven success in a similar role and well developed relationship management style will see you effectively manage requirements analysis and identify and realise opportunities to optimise end-to-end business process across our group of companies.
As you deliver quality requirements and analysis services to Projects, Business Divisions (Roadshow, Exhibition, Theme Parks and Edge) and Corporate (Finance, IT, HR, Legal and Digital) you will be sought out as a trusted advisor by multiple senior stakeholders.
You will be a mentor to stakeholders within business divisions in the use of standardised analysis and process optimisation approaches and spread knowledge and skills across the Enterprise. In addition, this role will see you:
· Elicit, analyse, gather and document functional and non-functional requirements using agile and waterfall approaches
· Identify and understand opportunities to improve current business processes, including plan stakeholder workshops; map current and future processes & perform gap analysis; and establish measures, mechanisms and governance processes to monitor business process performance
· Assist to develop business cases if required
· Mentor, develop and cross skill the team in different analysis approaches and techniques
An excellent communicator, you will have a demonstrated ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Both analytical and strategically minded, you will bring your expertise and in depth knowledge and application of business improvement and process re-engineering methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma (DMIAC) or PDCA.
Previous experience leading a team of Business Analyst, gathering functional and non-functional requirements coupled with your knowledge of Project Management and Change Management methodologies will see you make a significant impact on this broad and diverse organisation with the opportunity to drive successful outcomes and work with dedicated teams.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend