Careers at Village Roadshow
Senior Systems Administrator
Job no: 492579
Work type: Full time
About the role
Ensure appropriate platform/cloud (compute/storage) operation so that internal customers can accomplish their business tasks and external customers can interface and transact with our systems. This includes triaging, prioritising, documenting, maintaining platforms and services as well as actively resolving customer support requests.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out platform and solution support in accordance with prescribed support procedures
- Manage, maintain and perform updates to platforms and cloud services
- Perform platform & storage capacity planning for maintenance & upkeep of platforms and cloud services
- Analyse existing system process and policy and platform designs to achieve continual improvement
- Provide reports and undertake project work as required
- Identifying and justifying the implementation of new technology/processes
The successful applicant also needs to possess the following:
- Previous experience as a Senior Systems Administrator in a similar scale commercial environment
- Strong exposure to cloud and Office 365 highly regarded
- Platform virtualisation technology experience (MS HyperV &/or VMWare).
- Superior skills and experience in SCCM, SCOM and Active Directory
Above all you have an ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly, are a strong, independent problem solver coupled with excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like your next move and you’re keen to join a dynamic and supportive team submit your application to www.villageroadshowcareers.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp