Careers at Village Roadshow
Commercial Supervisor - Seasonal Fulltime salary
Job no: 492662
Work type: Full time
Seasonal Full Time Salary position. Based at Wet ‘n’ Wild Sydney, Prospect
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry. Comprising Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort the company encourages a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment for all of its team. And if you’re thinking this must be an awesome place to work – you’re right!
About the role:
You will be required to supervise staff and manage the day-to-day operations of the Division to ensure high standards are met in guest service, food, food safety and health and safety.
You will be responsible for:
Working with a set budget, reporting on expenditure against expenses budget
• Managing labour costs
• Recommending pricing and product changes
• Supervising daily Food and Beverage / Retail Operations, setting service
standards and training staff accordingly to ensure the highest level of guest service
• Managing the day-to-day operation of the Division, being responsible for
the opening, closing and security of Food and Beverage / Retail outlets
• Overseeing Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
• Managing and coordinating the Commercial Team, including resource
planning, recruitment and performance reviews
• Supervising and directing in matters relating to food safety, also ensuring
that employees meet the requirements of the Personal Hygiene Policy
• Recognizing, preventing and alleviating food safety hazards
• Ensuring critical control point monitoring is performed and effective
• Performing all tasks within Health and Safety guidelines
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
• Ability to apply business management skills
• Demonstrated ability in leading a team of people and maximizing performance
Previous experience managing labour costs and working with a given budget
• Minimum 5 years industry experience in Food & Beverage and or Retail with
Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and strong
• knowledge of up-to-date food trends
• Be results focused and able to work under pressure
• A high level of energy and commitment
• Demonstrated strong planning and organizational skills
• High level of communication skills, both oral and written
• Responsible Service of Alcohol required
• The ability to work a 7-day rotating roster. Including weekends and school holidays
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays.
Initial Contract period is September 2017 to May 2018.
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace.
Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including free entry and discounts.
To register your interest: Applicants please visit: http://careers.villageroadshow.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp