Careers at Village Roadshow
Payroll Administrator - 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
Job no: 492702
Work type: Full time contract
• Conveniently located close to public transport
• Working hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm
• Ideal start date August
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Theme Parks and Film Production, continuing a commitment to provide state of the art entertainment and media offerings.
About the Role
You will process high volume payroll in an accurate, timely and lawful fashion as well as providing world class customer service to the VRL division using the SAP Payroll/HR system. Working collaboratively as part of a small team you will be based in our corporate head office at the Jam Factory.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process employee changes accurately into SAP
• Ensure integrity of employee master data for Payroll and HR use
• Process new hires and terminations accurately
• Prepare, create and run standard and ad hoc reports
• Support the team and Payroll Team Leader as required
• Previous experience in a similar role is required;
• SAP Payroll;
• Exposure to high volume payroll processing highly regarded;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Exceptional time management and organisation skills;
• Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic;
• Enthusiasm to work successfully in both a team environment and autonomously.
Please no agency contact.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp