Admission Team Members - Season 5 Casual
Job no: 492711
Work type: Casual contract
Seasonal Part-time/Casual - Based at Wet ‘n’ Wild Sydney, Prospect
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry.
Comprising of Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country,
Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World
and Sea World Resort, and the biggest and best Water Theme Park;
WetnWild Sydney. The company encourages a fun, entertaining and
enthusiastic environment for all of its team, and if you're thinking this must be
an awesome place to work - you're right!
About the role:
WetnWild Sydney is currently seeking customer service focused people to process the entry of guests into the theme parks in an efficient and friendly manner; shifts in this department are generally 2-4 hours in duration over the morning peak period.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
• Exceptional customer service, and communication skills
• Excellent and conservative grooming standards
• Demonstrated cash-handling skills essential
• Prior computer experience with above average typing speed and accuracy (highly regarded)
• Must be reliable, punctual and trustworthy
• Ability to work on any day including weekends, school holidays and evening functions
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays.
The contract period is September 2017 to April 2018.
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace.
Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including free entry and discounts.
To register your interest:
Applicants please visit: http://careers.villageroadshow.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend