Careers at Village Roadshow
Marketing & Online Sales Manager – Edge Loyalty
Job no: 492729
Work type: Full time
- Work on bringing innovative and exciting initiatives to market
- An agile and entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy the view in our Surry Hills office
Founded in 2006 and joining the Village Roadshow Limited family in 2012, Edge Loyalty has grown to become a market leader in Australia. Its fastest growing division, Edge Consumer is dedicated to the B2C market by creating and selling entertainment gift cards in categories such as restaurants and spas.
Reporting in to the General Manager of Edge Consumer, you will be responsible for both Marketing and Online Sales of all our brands. You will recommend and execute multi channel strategies that will drive revenue and support the brands. Directly managing a team of 3 marketing specialists this role will see you liaise and work with our shared team of digital experts and developers as well as coordinating agencies.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Creating, planning and delivering a Marketing Strategy for each business influencing online, retail and corporate sales activities
Creating a marketing / promotional calendar
- Development of online revenue for all brands (desktops, tablets, mobiles)
- Identifying opportunities, preparing strategic recommendations and financial analysis for business case development
- Coordinating new projects including website(s) launches and re-designs
- Through data and research, understand the customer journey and define and deliver a better customer experience
- A strong understanding of SEO, SEM, display and other online marketing activities, to be able to coordinate and challenge our agency to increase our online profitability
- Ability to manage and optimise a budget, and to report
We are seeking an agile seasoned marketing manager with significant B2C experience within digital marketing and ecommerce websites, and an apetite for figures. Previous experience within entertainment or gift card categories will be a bonus.
Based in our small and vibrant Surry Hills office you will be building relationships across the broader Edge group which are based in Melbourne. You need to be a strategic and creative thinker as much as a doer. You see opportunities rather than problems and have a customer focus and will be joining a small collaborative, supportive and driven team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp