Water Quality Team Members
Job no: 492792
Work type: Part time
Water Quality Technician
Seasonal part-time/ casual positions
Award rates apply
Based at Wet ‘n’ Wild Sydney, Prospect
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry.
Comprising of Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country,
Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World
and Sea World Resort, and the biggest and best Water Theme Park;
WetnWild Sydney. The company encourages a fun, entertaining and
enthusiastic environment for all of its team, and if you're thinking this must be
an awesome place to work - you're right!
About the role:
To maintain the water quality of water based attractions at Wet’n’Wild Sydney at the highest level of cleanliness and chemical balance for guest safety and satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
Managing daily regeneration of filters and inspections of all pools, inclusive of all water testing and administration of biological sampling
• Treatment of water to maintain all chemical levels within guidelines
• Completing and maintaining chemical logs, daily checklists and reporting of faults
• Carrying out repairs to chlorinators, meters and chemical dosing pumps
• Carrying out basic plumbing repairs, where permitted by local statutory regulations
• Managing and maintaining aquatic controllers, flow meters and chemical dosing pumps
• Monitor and maintain all filtration and treatment systems across the site
• Maintaining the cleanliness of all Pools
• Following all safety procedures, policies and signage to ensure a safe environment for guests and employees
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
• Swimming Pool Water Treatment experience
• Extensive knowledge of chlorine dosing equipment, its use and operation
• Relevant water treatment qualifications (desirable) or industry experience in managing large aquatic based reticulation and treatment systems
• Understanding of hydraulic systems related to filtration and chemical dosing
• A current fork lift licence (desirable)
• Experience with Becs / Strantrol Controllers and Regenerative Filtration systems (desirable)
• Ability to work unsupervised and in all weather conditions
• Physical fitness
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season,
including weekends and school holidays.
Initial contract period is September 2017 to May 2018
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace.
Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including
free entry and discounts.
Applicants please visit: http://careers.villageroadshow.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend