Careers at Village Roadshow
Website Content Executive
Job no: 492931
Work type: Full time
We are Australia’s leading movie and TV distribution business with Global partners such as Warner Bros, Lionsgate, Weinstein and HBO to name a few. We keep world class company and are looking for world class digital professionals to join our newly created team. We are a close knit team, across two offices in Sydney and Melbourne who love content in all shapes and forms. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, read on!
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised Producer to take ownership and really shine. Working with some of the best content in the world, we are looking for you to build engaging and exciting pages for our film and TV titles, which keep consumers coming back time after time. You will work with a supplied asset set as well as bespoke content and treat each product with a unique approach as each title has its own audience.
Our website is the hub for our entire digital strategy and as such needs a smart, savvy digital professional to look after it, nurture it and continue to feed it with awesome content.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- You will have hands on responsibility to keep our newly developed website current, working and looking the best it can possibly be;
- You will work hand in hand with our creative, product marketing and IT teams to deliver a best in class web experience for our consumers;
- Work well to deadlines and budget constraints but still have a flair for the unexpected;
- Be the voice of the consumer and use insights from Google 360 to back up your views;
- Be proactive in managing website defects, efficiencies and build in special effects to surprise and delight;
- Be relentless in your pursuit to deliver content to the right audience, on the right device with the right experience.
- You are proficient in website editing using a CMS (ideally Sitecore) – you understand how to get the best from the platform, how to build pages, spot opportunities and delight your stakeholder group
- You can navigate analytics – you know how to read and draw insights from dashboards to challenge the status quo
- You love delighting your internal customers through under promise and over delivering world class web experiences
- You are relentless in your thirst for knowledge and how to manage improvement through delivery
- You have a love for content and are passionate about presenting it the best way you can
If this sounds like you or someone you know, let us know as we would be very keen to chat to you! Apply Without Delay!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp