Project Manager – Village Entertainment (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Job no: 492939
Work type: Full time contract
Working with the CEO - Village Entertainment this Project Management role will ensure project delivery with a focus on commercial processes ensuring results contribute to positive business values and meet agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
You will take a hands-on approach to project delivery, continuous improvement and maintaining the Village Entertainment strategy, guiding principles and deploying the required tools, templates and techniques supporting new business processes.
This is an exciting and influential role which will drive the project delivery across Village Entertainment
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish, maintain and manage complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
• Develop and execute on plans and tasks in order to deliver project benefits and add value to the business;
• Manage scope to ensure key deliverables of each project are met, including time, cost and quality;
• Develop communication plans to ensure ongoing stakeholder engagement;
• Provide ongoing transparency of assigned projects financial performance and track status of each project;
• Identify and manage project risks appropriately and implement corrective action where appropriate;
• Implement and manage project governance structure and framework including milestones, lifecycle stages and decisions.
This role will suit a process driven, strong communicator with demonstrated Project Management experience in a similar industry working on business related projects. We are looking for a background of business project management, an engaging stakeholder manager and driven collaborator to identify and measure business performance through robust strategic, analytical and financial evaluation skills. You will possess excellent relationship engagement skills and experience with multi discipline project delivery.
You will earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, motivate teams and set our direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages; execute with limited information and ambiguity. Ideally, previous experience with a digital environment would be highly regarded as will demonstrated experience in project delivery.
Cinema Exhibition is where Village Roadshow started. We are one of the country's largest cinema operators and committed to developing one of the world's highest quality cinema circuits, enhancing the movie going experience with luxury, premium offerings catering for all occasions including Drive-Ins and Gold Class.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend