Sales Coordinator - Roadshow Public Performance Licensing
Job no: 492984
Work type: Full time
About the role:
This is a role unlike any other! In an industry unlike any other! As an enthusiastic and driven Sales Coordinator, you will support the Roadshow Public Performance Licensing revenue channel and team in achieving results. Your proactive approach in servicing clients, eye for spotting a great sales/revenue stream and enthusiasm for film will ensure your success in this role!
Roadshow Public Performance Licensing is a unique yet important part of the film industry, servicing many and varied screening applications considered to be public in nature. Enquiries would include schools, churches, outdoor events, hospitals, hotels, pretty much anything that doesn’t fit within cinema, home entertainment and television. In this field we represent not just Roadshow & Warner Bros, but most other Hollywood studios and local independent distributors.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Within a small team, work with, participate in and action all relevant sales preparation planning and for the actions which result from the sale;
- Act as a check point for the individual/collective team on all aspects of achieving positive sales outcomes;
- Support the sales team in having all sales documentation and records up to date;
- Creating catalogues as required for the various market segments
- Liaise with clients on any queries they may have along with timely and accurate delivery of all products/ assets;
- Work together with internal and external theatrical sales teams as required to minimise potential conflict of interests;
- Analyse, review and report back on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of all Roadshow content ensuring and supporting the KIP’s set out by the business.
We want you to set yourself apart from the pack! As a proactive individual you will suggest new and creative ways to increase sales and seek out further improvements to be made. Be engaging and draw upon the knowledge of the team! Shake things up!
Skills & Experience:
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Possess financial acumen for profitable sale outcomes
- Extensive experience in using Excel, Outlook, Power point and other business IT platforms
- Experience in film, production, theatre, licensing will be advantageous
You will be a self starter that is motivated and driven to achieve success in a team environment. In return we will offer you a chance to be part of a unique and fast paced industry, a friendly environment and staff benefits galore!
Apply Now If This Is Sounds Like The Role For You!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend