Careers at Village Roadshow
Kronos Support Analyst - Group IT
Job no: 492992
Work type: Full time
Kronos Support Analyst – Group IT
- Continue to grow your skills and experience with a diverse company
- A fast paced and dynamic business
- You will have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders
Part of a team of passionate experts, this role will provide operational & technical support to the VRL Kronos User community.
Reporting to the IT Manager – HR Processes you will be tasked with supporting Incident and Change Management and be involved in Projects in the following technical areas:
- Maintain and configure Organisational maps, Organisational Jobs, Work rules, Pay rules and User account setup
- Create and support Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) Interfaces
- Manage clock infrastructure: firmware upgrades, replacements, trouble-shooting
- Support Biometric configuration, Mobility applications
- Identify, design and deploy new capabilities of Kronos delivered through projects
In addition you will support the VRL Group in its daily use of the Kronos application through delivery of User Training and responding to user queries.
- Significant experience supporting Kronos Version 8 software - Work Force Timekeeper, Workforce Scheduler, and Work Force Analytics
- Strong problem-solving, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills strong customer service values
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, and very good functional knowledge in Kronos
- Kronos/SAP Integration Experience
- SAP Payroll application knowledge is preferable, but not essential
A strong technical trouble-shooter, you will work closely with other team members of the Kronos and SAP Team to ensure that the SAP / Kronos interfaces work smoothly and impart your knowledge to other team members.
As part of your application process you will be asked to complete some initial application questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp