Careers at Village Roadshow
Village Cinemas - Contact Centre Representatives
Job no: 492995
Work type: Casual / Temp, Casual contract, Part time contract
- Conveniently located close to public transport in South Yarra
- Working as part of a fantastic National Customer Service team in our Head Office
- Multiple casual and part time roles available but we need you to be fully available over Christmas and peak periods
We are looking for a team of stars to join our call centre working with the inbound team. This is the perfect chance to put your energy, enthusiasm and customer service skills on display and become a part of the magic that is Village Cinemas!
You must be available to work from Wednesday 6th December and you will take on responsibility for:
- Achieving Contact Centre targets including conversion rates and handling times
- Selling and promoting our products and services such as ticket sales, vouchers & promotions
- Handling all calls within set Call Quality benchmarks
- Receiving feedback from customers regarding their recent experience
- Assisting with maintenance of customer service records
The ideal person will have excellent attention to detail and be an expert with Microsoft Office. You could bring sales experience or customer service experience from a call centre or face to face environment but most importantly be able to work autonomously yet also add something unique to our team.
More about the role:
We have several fixed term part time and casual roles on offer and you must be available for fully paid induction and training on these dates:
- Our Assessment Centre will run on Saturday 25th November
- 3 full days of training from Wednesday 6th December
Further to note:
- Leave requests (more than 3 consecutive days) will not be approved from during our peak season
- We are open every day except Christmas Day
- There are no leave requests for Public Holidays we do ask for full availability
If you are able to work a flexible roster, be fully available across all days of trade and be committed to working weekly rotational rostered hours (from 8 to 38 hours per week, including a mix of morning and afternoon shifts) then we want to hear from you!
Our Contact Centre operates between 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday with varied operating hours on public holidays. We are located in trendy South Yarra with easy access to public transport.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp