Village Cinemas Fountain Gate - Casual Hospitality Positions
Job no: 492999
Work type: Casual contract
• Join a driven and passionate team
• Hospitality experience is essential
• Casual roles available
Our cinema sites offer a friendly and safe work environment and staff are subject to a number of great internal benefits, including complimentary cinema passes, staff screenings and food and beverage discounts. Furthermore, our in-house training and development system is designed to develop our employees to the exceptional standards we require.
Reporting to: Site Manager
Location: Fountain Gate
Reporting to the Site Manager, Customer Service providers deliver customer service to the highest possible standard, a first class quality experience of film, food, beverage and service.
Key Accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Following Village’s Steps of Service at all times;
• General duties including cash handling;
• Provision of food and beverage service;
• Ushering and cleaning duties; and
• Other duties as specified by your manager.
What you can bring to the role:
• Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
• Good verbal and written communication;
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
• Ability to work alone and as a team;
• All applicants will need to be aged 18 years or over for liquor licensing purposes;
• Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster, and
• Previous experience in Kitchen, Bar or hospitality is essential.
Additional Skills/Experience & Qualifications
• All Gold Class applicants will need to be 18 years or above; and
• Proven experience within the hospitality industry is desirable.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend