Digital Media Designer - 12 Month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Contract
Job no: 493028
Work type: Full time, Full time contract
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has expanded continuing a commitment to providing state of the art entertainment and media offerings. As a leading international media and entertainment company our core businesses span Cinema, Movie Production, Film Distribution and Theme Parks.
The Role You Will Play:
Reporting to the Head of Design: Move, the Digital Media Designer role will see you utilise your best creative knowledge in the design and execution of artwork and support materials relating to the promotion of Roadshow film and television products.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Partnering with clients to ensure powerful, innovative and relevant assets & artwork are delivered to deadline via commercial best practice;
- Striving to bring static materials to life with cutting-edge animation, immersive engagement and interactivity;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams & building strong relationships with internal and external clients;
- Conceptualising and driving new ideas to stimulate greater audience reach and participation.
Your strengths lie in your innovator’s mindset, your creative flair and your ability to bring new, fresh & amazing ideas to the table! Previous experience and relevant tertiary qualifications, coupled with your ability to think outside the box will hold you in good stead and see you succeed in this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency and flair with Adobe’s core CS applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects Dreamweaver etc)
- Experience creating short-form video content (editing, reformatting, motion graphics, encoding)
- An understanding of design principles and technicalities – both in general, and specific to the digital environment
- Thorough knowledge and experience of HTML5, CSS, Jquery/ Media Queries and compatible plug-ins (GSAP, etc)
- Knowledge of social media content formats, specifications and constraints
- Experience with online digital advertising platforms (Sizmek,Doubleclick, etc)
- Excellent written & vebal communication skills, time management and attention to detail
You will be highly considered if you possess experience with 3D modelling and Adobe Animate experience. In return, we will offer you a creative space to let your mind roam free! And of course, complimentary movie passes!
As a part of your application we ask that you include a portfolio that demonstrates your work along with a current resume. Put your best foot forward and apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend