Contract .Net Developer - Lifestyle Rewards
Job no: 493100
Work type: Full time contract
We specialise in rewards & loyalty programs and incentive marketing programs, we’ve been creating distinctive journeys through memorable, brand defining experiences that have been bringing smiles to people’s faces for over 15 years. We are part of the Village Roadshow group of companies. Our targeted rewards and loyalty programs extend relationships with key stakeholders to increase customer bases, motivate employees and even contribute towards the perceived creation of organisational value - or in other jargon, build brands.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated .Net Developer for a 3 month contract with potential to extend working on our Card Linking project for our Lifestyle Rewards department. Ideally, you have experienece with Xamarin as well.
Required skills for this role are as follows:
- Ability to maintain production, test and development environments;
- Perform unit testing of web applications developed or customised prior to release to test or production.
Additional complimentary skills:
- Xamarin, Angular JS, jQuery, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Git;
- Exposure to PCI complaint organisation, Dynamics CRM (Cloud based) API’s & Azure PAAS Services.
You will be a driven, seasoned professional with an appreciation for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and an ability to deliver high levels of customer service through your proactive approach in identifying requirements and development of innovative solutions.
• Experience with creating and interacting with MS SQL database systems and creating promotional websites
• Degree qualified in Computer Science or relevant discipline/ experience
• Ability to integrate procedural steps and processes with technical requirements and system functions to assure successful delivery of work
You are a team orientated, flexible and adaptable developer! You will thrive in a fast paced, ever evolving environment. Are you looking to collaborate and share with colleagues who have a passion for what they do? This could be the role for you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend