Careers at Village Roadshow
Head: Traffic, Village Creative – 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
Job no: 493165
Work type: Full time contract
- Based in our vibrant Pyrmont Offices
- Lead a passionate and enthusiastic team
- A range of exciting employee benefits are available
About the role:
Reporting to the Village Creative General Manager, this role is responsible for managing the Traffic and Administration team for Village Creative. With a key focus on streamlining and overseeing the complete artwork process between the studio, client, delivery end point and billing for the Roadshow Business.
- Manage the artwork flow for the complete creative process from briefing through to end delivery with a focus on follow up, quality control, reviewing changes, timeline administration and achieving completions by CPS due dates
- Oversee the running of the Traffic team and provide coaching and development and establish best working practice
- Act as the main point of contact for all internal and external clients and suppliers
- Manage and oversee monthly invoicing and yearly department budget
- Manage all administration for Village Creative including monthly reports
- Manage the implementation and introduction of new clients and systems with a focus on improving department processes and efficiencies for Village Creative.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in a Creative / Production position highly advantageous
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with impeccable time management and attention to detail
- Experience leading a team
- Print production and supply chain experience desirable
- Solid Systems experience
Overall you are a team player with a strong drive for results with solid, demonstrable experience delivering projects on time.
Please forward your letter of application, highlighting your ability to satisfy the position’s Key Accountabilities and the Selection Criteria, as well as your current resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp