Careers at Village Roadshow
Service Desk Analyst - Group IT - Village Roadshow
Job no: 493242
Work type: Full time
The role you will play:
You will deliver IT Services to internal customers, providing client computing and telecommunications services, enabling internal customers to achieve their business tasks.
You will carry out 1st/2nd level desktop support in accordance with prescribed procedures and participate in an on-call roster.
Directly reporting to the Team Leader Desktop Support your accountabilities will include:
• Provide a high level of technical support and customer service
• Delivery of customer-orientated services with high level of communication proficiency (written and verbal)
• Utilising ITSM software & phone queues for interactions, requests, incidents, problem, change and escalations, following ITIL-aligned processes, with particular focus on Service Level Agreements
• Creation & maintenance of current processes, procedures & knowledge articles to achieve efficient & effective support.
• Experience providing desktop support in a large commercial environment
• Professional communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail
• Customer service experience with a strong focus on excellent service delivery; Excellent customer relationship skills
• Strong, independent problem solving methodology including root cause analysis
Windows 7 MOE & Windows 10
Retail/POS environments, EFTPOS and peripherals support
Microsoft Active Directory
Mobile device support -IOS, Win 7.5, Exchange mail connectivity, MDM
Exchange 2010 – troubleshoot 1st/2nd level user faults
RSA/Ace token management
Apply Without Delay!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp