Careers at Village Roadshow
Product Marketing Executive - TV
Job no: 495258
Work type: Full time
The role you will play:
You will manage the marketing execution of new release titles across a variety of television labels and across both internal and external stakeholders. The Product Marketing executive will be across the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns and have ample opportunity to improve process to maximise success, make decisions and ensure continual improvement.
Working with the Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage & implement the product management process for allocated DVD and digital titles
- Review performance tracking reports of allocated New Release titles across sell-thru, label KPIs and marketing effectiveness, providing feedback to Managers
- Work with Media agencies and our Digital Media team to analyse campaigns to ensure meeting specified KPIs and continual improvement in terms of marketing effectiveness
- Partner cross-functionally with the Trade Marketing team, Promotions and PR teams and the Digital Customer Marketing team
Plan any asset requirements for retailers / platforms – standard coop requirements as well as retailer owned/earned asset requirements
- Prepare any reporting, brand presentations and performance tracking as required to ensure campaign effectiveness and issus identification
Above all we seek someone who can be one step ahead of the game and also take the initiative with promptly addressing any problems or discrepancies. You will bring a high level of passion and enthusiasm to what you do.
- Significant relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and exposure to media, digital, publicity, promotions, social
- Ability to adapt to change and juggle priorities
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment would be considered an advantage
If this sounds like you - Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp