Careers at Village Roadshow
Sales Director - Roadshow Films - 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
Job no: 495269
Work type: Full time, Full time contract
About the role:
Based in our Sydney office and reporting into the CEO of Roadshow Entertainment, the Sales Director for Australia & New Zealand is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sales, revenue generation and administration of the Roadshow film library across linear and digital platforms.
We are seeking a passionate leader, a self starter who can hit the ground running! If these tick the boxes for you then let’s find out more!
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Day to day management of the TV & Digital team including the Sales Manager and Sales Planning Manager;
- Maximising the financial performance of the film library from within the television and digital segments;
- Managing and servicing all major output partners and new business opportunities. Developing a strong working knowledge of all major contracts and licensor obligations;
- Oversee all contracting including new deals, output amendments and negotiations for Linear, SVOD, TVOD, EST and PPV;
- Contributing to Roadshow group divisional strategy supporting content acquisitions and financial modelling;
- Working together with the finance team to ensure annual budgeting across the TV and Digital business is on track as well as the Operations team to ensure communication of deliverables & timely execution of contracts.
This role will suit a driven professional. You pride yourself on your ability to motivate and instil confidence in your team! Your strengths lie in your ability to adapt and always be up for a challenge in a fast paced environment that is ever changing.
Skills & Experience:
• Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline
• Significant experience in distribution with specific exposure to sales to the broadcast TV sector or media sales category
• Contract management and negotiation with specific experience in windowing of theatrical content preferred
• Exceptional relationship and budget management skills
• Business affairs exposure
And what will you get in return?! Well where do I start! We are a company that values hard work and dedication! We will offer a friendly and inviting environment and staff benefits galore!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp