Careers at Village Roadshow
Project Management Lead
Job no: 495311
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
The role you will play:
Lead our team of project managers, as well as establish and deliver both Agile and Waterfall projects across our divisions. You will be a motivated individual who is able to earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders across the business whilst also instilling confidence in your team and providing direction in a fast paced and changing landscape!
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Lead , mentor and coach the project management team
• Establish and manage assigned projects and allocation of projects
• Develop project plans and tasks according to the VRL project methodology
• Manage scope and navigate challenges ensuring risks and issues are actively identified and actioned
• Assist the PMO Manager to establish an Agile Project Methodology
• Implementing Agile techniques into Waterfall projects, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose
• Continuous improvement
Your strengths lie in your ability to manage a team with a clear passion for developing talent and supporting career development. You will bring demonstrated experience in managing IT projects and running multiple Agile projects with an ability to communicate at all levels with clarity both written and verbal.
Problem solving and critical thinking skills coupled with sound business acumen will see you successfully deliver on projects.
As a part of an energetic and enthusiastic team of individuals you will be rewarded with exciting staff benefits and the opportunity to truly make an impact in this role – what are you waiting for!
Apply Without Delay!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp