Technology Support Lead
Job no: 495314
Work type: Full time
Technology Support Lead
What You’ll Do
The purpose of the Technology Support Lead role is to provide and oversee the day to day support and operation of the venue technology including F&B POS, Custom gaming software, laptops, printers, A/V, Networking, RFID technology and ultimately resolve issues on behalf of end users or escalating to the Technology Manager.
How You’ll Do It
• Plan and schedule the team’s day to day activities and job priorities, ensuring that adequate support coverage is maintained.
• Contribute to project planning, delivery and completion.
• Proactively monitor, identify, isolate, and resolve system problems to avoid impact to the business
• Act as the escalation point for service requests & incidents escalated by the Technology Support Technicians
• Ensure sufficient inventory of spares & stock required to provide a cost-effective support service & maintain the integrity and security of equipment.
• Provide a high level of technical support and customer service; carry out first level hardware support for the Topgolf game field and venue in accordance with prescribed support procedures.
• Review and update current processes, procedures and knowledge articles to achieve efficient and effective support.
• Complete daily proactive checklists on venue building and field technology to ensure system functionality.
• Respond promptly and professionally to venue requests.
• Document and communicate results and findings of problems and resolutions
• Provide on-site assistance on issues with Topgolf Game System.
What We’re Looking For
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
• Well organized with a good attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented, agile environment as well as being able to self prioritize workload
• Excellent desktop & laptop hardware troubleshooting skills
• Basic understanding of networking & infrastructure
• Knowledge of point of sale and food and beverage applications an advantage
• Formal ICT degree/qualification or equivalent an advantage
• A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Topgolf have partnered with Viillage Roadshow Theme Parks to bring Australia’s first Topgolf to the Gold Coast.
Topgolf is a premier entertainment and event venue with fun point-scoring golf games for all skill levels, upscale bar food and drinks, great music and more! At Topgolf, our goal is to help you create unforgettable experiences with friends and family.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend