Events Banquet Attendant
Job no: 495356
Work type: Casual contract
Event Banquet Attendants
$ 24.76 per hour, Casual
Village Road Show Theme Parks
About the role:
Deliver guest service to the highest possible standard and perform duties associated with an Event Operation delivery. Our Event Banquet Attendants are responsible for set up, pack down and food and beverage service at our one-of-a kind events such as breakfast with the dolphins, gala dinners with Austin Powers or cocktail parties in Scooby Doo Coaster castle!
• Ensure responsible service of alcohol to all guests
• Meet and greet guests and seat them as required
• Prepare and set up all requirements of each event
• Provide food and beverage service to a delegated area or table
Skills and Experience:
• RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) is a requirement (valid in Queensland).
• Guest service experience with exceptional communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) skills.
• Event & banquet experience is an advantage.
• Bar operation knowledge
• Fine dining and waiting experience is an advantage
• Wine appreciation knowledge is an advantage
• Ability to work on any day including weekends, school holidays and nights
• Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
• Food and beverage and retail discounts
• Unique team member events
• Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend