UX Designer - Edge
Job no: 495384
Work type: Full time
Our Marketing Solutions division is a leader in consumer incentive programs comprising four core businesses – Edge, Edge Consumer, Opia and Lifestyle Rewards. We focus on digital platforms and rewards and work with some of the world’s largest brands to engage with key audiences, lift customer retention, drive sales, and deliver customer insights. Edge has over 80 staff, with head office located in South Yarra, Melbourne and other offices located in Sydney , the UK and Asia. This is an exciting time to join us and drive the business to new heights!
As a UX Designer, you'll be asked to do more than just create design sketches, wireframes, and prototypes (though you'll have to do a lot of that!). In this role, you’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with your teammates.
Key accountabilities will see you:
- Provide innovative and memorable UX design that ensures an engaging digital reward experience for all our clients.
- Provide an intuitive and memorable UX experience across our platforms: Mobile, Desktop and Application, creating frictionless user experiences
- Provide wireframes, User Journey mapping, Information architectures, user flows and prototypes across web, tablet, mobile
- Provide high impact EDM’s for our digital promotions and support the creation and development of creative assets across the business
- Bring insights to our clients’ brand (and its values) so that each promotional campaign becomes an expression of that brand.
- Extensive commercial experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in creation of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Slack, and wireframing tools such as, Mockflow, Balsamiq or Axure.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Web Design / Visual Design / Responsive Design
- Understanding of modern front-end web technologies, frameworks, development methodologies and capabilities
You will be an expert in synthesising and producing designs that are memorable and have impact on the audience.
Your entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation and ability to work on multiple projects of all sizes and complexity will really set you apart from the crowd.
Your experience in the creation of wireframes, information architectures, user flows and prototypes across web, tablet and mobile will be top notch!
You are passionate about what you do and love to communicate through design, you have vision and are open to innovative ideas and ways of working.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend