Careers at Village Roadshow
Account Director - Promotions - Edge
Job no: 495414
Work type: Full time
Are you a passionate, engaging and motivated individual?! Then we want to hear from you! A chance to create powerful relationships and be involved in campaigns that cross boarders and time zones!
Your role as an Account Director is to work with the internal team and their clients to assist with the development and planning of marketing campaigns ensuring the client objectives and expectations are exceeded.
The role is responsible for maximising revenue opportunities, managing the account management team in order to ensure retention and growth within our client base.
The main accountabilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Campaign Scoping
- Play a key role in scoping custom requirements correctly documenting user journey’s, wireframes and scope of work
- Collaborate with Sales Director’s, Client Service Managers and their clients when developing campaigns. Submit quality proposals, ensuring stakeholders are engaged, costing & pricing is accurate and reflects the solution we are providing.
• Assist with the review of promotions documentation to ensure compliance and that our business has the IT system capabilities
• Develop strategic framework, client tactical account plans and completion reports (and monthly reporting)
• Look for continuous improvements to promotions set up, implementation and management
• General ad hoc duties as required
You will be a person who thrives on team spirit! You will be able to provide promotion expertise, client management support and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and team values.
You will have a proven track record of leading/ managing in a fast paced activation's, promotional, marketing agency environment. Your ability to multi task, make informed and quick decisions and your experience across all BTL facets will hold you in good stead!
You will be self motivated and driven. You will relish the opportunity to be involved in a team environment and truly collaborate with your fellow Edge professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel;
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), attention to detail and time management skills;
• Ability to develop and articulate concepts and our offering clearly to clients.
In return, you will have the chance to be a part of a dynamic brand and team who are passionate about what they do! Staff benefits galore and an opportunity to shape this role!
What are you waiting for – Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp