Our Marketing Solutions division is a leader in consumer incentive programs comprising four core businesses – Edge, Edge Consumer, Opia and Lifestyle Rewards. We focus on digital platforms and rewards and work with some of the world’s largest brands to engage with key audiences, lift customer retention, drive sales, and deliver customer insights.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated .Net Developer for a 3 month contract with potential to extend working on an innovative and first to market reward system for our Lifestyle Rewards department.
Required skills for this role are as follows:
- Ability to maintain production, test and development environments;
- Perform unit testing of web applications developed or customised prior to release to test or production.
Additional complimentary skills:
-Xamarin, Angular JS, jQuery, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Git;
-Exposure to PCI complaint organisation, Dynamics CRM (Cloud based) API’s & Azure PAAS Services;
- UI/UX experience, frontend JS/CSS frameworks.
You will be a driven, seasoned professional with an appreciation for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and an ability to deliver high levels of customer service through your proactive approach in identifying requirements and development of innovative solutions.
• Experience with creating and interacting with MS SQL database systems and creating promotional websites
• Ability to integrate procedural steps and processes with technical requirements and system functions to assure successful delivery of work
You are a team orientated, flexible and adaptable developer! You will thrive in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.