Careers at Village Roadshow
Publicity Assistant - Roadshow Films
Job no: 495442
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About The Role
As the Publicity Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Publicity outputs for the Marketing Team across the full lifecycle Australia and New Zealand. Located in our Pyrmont office, you will be among some of the best in the bizz!
You will collaborate with the team to amplify the marketing campaigns and deliver a greater share of conversation.Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support in the creation and delivery of consumer-facing communication of the release including media & social engagement, generation & distribution of materials etc.
- Assist in the implementation of all facets of Star Tours and Talent visitation to markets including, red carpet events, security etc.
- Coordination of the critic screening activity when required and in line with specific film strategies
- Support the Publicist in the management and maintenance of key editorial, social and online relationships
- General office support including distributing publicity reports, manage the administration of the media monitors service etc.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure in many facets of the publicity lifecycle. Your support as a team player will be crucial in the success of this role.
You will be an energetic, driven and motivated professional looking for that next step! Your organisational skills, coupled with your ability to multi task will hold you in good stead.
We are also seeking the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Positive attitude!
And what will you receive in return I hear you ask?! Well what better place to be than a collaborative, exciting environment! Staff benefits and a chance to make an impact! This role is based in our Pyrmont, Sydney office.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp