ASSET ACCOUNTANT / CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT
Job no: 495515
Work type: Full time
- Based in South Yarra!
- Part of the exciting entertainment industry!
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
The role you will play:
Based in our Corporate Head Office as part of the finance team, this role will largely focus on maintaining the Group's fixed asset registers, including ongoing additions, disposals and restructuring matters, as well as providing regular and ad-hoc reporting and forecasting in relation to fixed assets and depreciation.
In addition to this, the role will also assist with external reporting and tax compliance reporting, and other ad-hoc reviews and projects, providing a valuable breadth of experience.
- Accurately maintaining the SAP fixed asset registers for our group of companies
- Working closely with divisional finance and specialist design teams
- Quarterly Capital WIP reporting to help ensure appropriate capitalisation
- The provision of relevant fixed asset and depreciation reporting including forecasting
- Assisting with the six-monthly group statutory consolidation processes
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts for subsidiaries
- Assisting with monthly & quarterly GST and PAYG Instalment calculations
Ideally you will bring prior experience with fixed asset registers, preferably with SAP, and relevant accounting experience. You will be qualified or near qualified and possess strong technical skills. Your excellent communication, interpersonal & organisational skills coupled with sound attention to detail will ensure your success with building relationships across the business.
If this sounds like you, Apply Without Delay!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend