Careers at Village Roadshow
Client & Hospitality Services - Executive Office
Job no: 495562
Work type: Full time
We have an exciting new opportunity for a hospitality professional, with a unique and varied role. This is a busy corporate office with multiple meeting rooms and frequent events requiring a high level of attention and perfection.
More About Us
Village Roadshow is a leading international media and entertainment company, operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film Distribution, and Theme Parks.
This role will work as part of our Executive Corporate Office to deliver on all catering requirements, preparation for executive meetings supporting the Executive Assistants, overseeing AV equipment, stock and consumables and also providing administrative support with invoicing, manuals and orders.
As an organised and reliable hospitality and administrative professional your Key Accountabilities will include:
• Maintaining meeting schedules and calendar bookings, supporting the Executive office and board rooms.
• Provide guest and executive food and beverage services for all Executive meeting room bookings
• Liaise with catering companies and Executive Assistants to provide meeting and event menus
• Oversee the set up and pack down of all Executive meeting rooms, including AV and telecommunications
• Ensure all associated costs are processed in SAP
• Ad hoc duties and support where required by Executive Assistants and back fill support to Office Services covering Reception
In addition this role will see you able to recognise and pinpoint areas of improvement and action while ensuring a thorough knowledge and awareness of all key stakeholders and visitors at all times.
This role will suit a professional who is able to multi-task and be part of a fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience within hospitality, administration or a similar capacity highly regarded
• Relevant computer proficiency
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with SAP would be considered advantageous
A solid communicator, your astute eye for detail and initiative will be well rewarded and you will enjoy a dynamic and passionate team-oriented culture.
Our recruitment process will involve a Video Interview. Upon completion, if you are successful we will contact you with regards to next steps!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp