Careers at Village Roadshow
Digital Programmatic Manager - Roadshow
Job no: 495591
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About The Role
As the Digital Programmatic Manager, you will be responsible for running advertising technology platforms and managing in-house programmatic media buying. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Trading Platforms
- You will be proficient in the role of trading platforms and provide recommendations based on campaign strategy
- Digital Media Landscape
- Understanding of digital media consumption habits and publishers
- Campaign Management
- Adept in adserving and understanding account structure hierarchies
- Ability to use DSP trading platforms
- Manage vendors or publishers to ensure strategy implementation
- Reporting & Analytics
- Derive actionable insights for agile mid-campaign optimisations
You will have an inquisitive mind and have strong campaign management experience, coupled with your ability to question or challenge the norm! Your passion and energy for the digital space will shine through!
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proficient in Google DCM, DSPs (ie DBM, Adobe Tube Mogul etc.)
- Can do, positive attitude!
In return you will be a part of a strong, collaborative team where you will have the ability to learn and grow within the digital space!
Roadshow is a part of the Village Roadshow Group of companies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp