Accounts Payable Officer - 12 Month Contract - Start ASAP!
Job no: 495613
Work type: Full time contract
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
The Shared Services Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for performing the end to end AP function across the group; providing quality service to internal & external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage assigned AP processes – email queries, Verify/Optimize, invoice processing, payments, reconciliations
- Prepare, review and submit reports when required ie: Vendor recs, payment proposals etc.
- Other ad hoc and team support duties as required
You will be an energetic and dedicated professional who thrives on a fast paced environment and a busy AP function. Your love for all things AP will really shine through and your passion for delivering a quality outcome will be evident.
We are also seeking:
- Previous experience in a similar full function AP Officer role within FMCG, or similar business
- AP reconciliation skills are essential
- Proficient in SAP (ideal, but not a must have), Excel & the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will challenge the status quo and look for new ways of working. In return, we will offer you a dedicated supportive team, fun and lively culture and staff benefits galore!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend