Careers at Village Roadshow
Village Cinemas Karingal - Casual Customer Service Positions
Job no: 495615
Work type: Casual contract
Our cinema sites offer a friendly and safe work environment and staff are subject to a number of great internal benefits, including complimentary cinema passes, staff screenings and food and beverage discounts. Furthermore, our in-house training and development system is designed to develop our employees to the exceptional standards we require.
Reporting to: Site Manager
The role of a customer service cinema employee is to deliver exceptional service to all patrons and to perform duties associated with the operation of a cinema entertainment complex.
Key Accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Following Village Cinema’s Steps of Service at all times;
- Ticket Sales;
- General duties, including cash handling;
- Provision of food and beverage service;
- Floor, ushering and cleaning duties; and,
- Other duties as specified by your manager.
The successful applicant needs to demonstrate:
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team; and,
- Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster
- As a minimum, you will be required to be available to work: a) one night shift, Sunday through to Thursday; b) one night shift, Friday or Saturday; and, c) one day shift Saturday or Sunday.
Additional Skills/Experience & Qualifications:
- All Traditional applicants will need to be of legal working age (15 years or above); and
- Proven experience within the retail industry is desirable.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp