Careers at Village Roadshow
Front End Developer - Edge - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job no: 495673
Work type: Full time contract
About the role:
Our Edge Loyalty has grown to become Australia’s leading provider of consumer and trade promotions. Using our sector leading promotional engine, we work with businesses and agencies to bring their ideas to life. In this role, you will support our business by developing new promotional web sites, mobile applications and implementing great design.
Our Key services include IT Platforms, Promotional Sites, Bespoke In-house Development, Prize Draws, Data Management & Insights and Mobile App development
- Front-End web developer with significant experience building applications using Angular 2/4/5
- Experience in Test-Driven-Development with Jasmine and Karma
- Experience with UI frameworks Bulma, and/or Bootstrap
- A good understanding of accessibility, web standards and best practices.
- Ability to test cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Familiarity with REST and JSON APIs.
- Experience with source control frameworks such as Git, VSTS
- You are passionate about solving complex problems.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- CI and CD experience
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC
- Responsive & mobile design, Xamarin
- Familiarity with data visualization frameworks such as D3.
- Front end tooling such as Webpack, Gulp, React.
We are looking for people to start ASAP!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp