Careers at Village Roadshow
Production Operations Manager – Food & Beverage - Village Cinemas
Job no: 496222
Work type: Full time
- Exciting products including Chefs Gourmet Popcorn!
- Join a fun and collaborative team reporting into our Exec Chef and GM F&B
- A great range of exciting staff benefits are available!
Perfectly suited to an experienced hospitality professional who brings experience running a kitchen or production line
Cinema Exhibition is where Village Roadshow started. Village Cinemas is one of the country's largest cinema operators and jointly owns and operates a combined 681 screens at 71 sites operating predominantly in Australia. We are committed to developing one of the world's highest quality cinema circuits, enhancing the movie going experience with luxury, premium offerings catering for all occasions including Drive-Ins and Gold Class.
About the role
Our Production Manager will oversee all facets of the production facility including the manufacture and delivery of Chefs Gourmet Popcorn along with other key production lines. Working closely with the head chef and managing a small team you will leverage key vendor & supplier relationships, you will have accountability for maximising sales revenue & growth opportunities and assisting to shape the strategic direction of the business.
- You will bring experience in all aspect of team management; coaching, performance management, induction, training and rostering
- Implement and drive strict frameworks to adhere to and maintain quality control standards
- Readily provide input on product development and production operations to achieve sales targets
- Prepare and present strategies internally to support our sales and marketing objectives
- Regularly investigate sales income, Cost of Goods, Profit and Loss, and stock variance and present reports to managers
- Manage production quality and consistency, including proper execution of all production operations and safety standards
- All aspects of inventory management
- You’ll be able to utilise data to continually improve best practice and standard operating procedures for our team
Additional Skills/Experience & Qualifications
Ideally you have relevant F&B and food production experience, have spent time in a previous management role and can apply your excellent communication skills, attention to detail and analytical eye. Most importantly you have a commitment to providing excellent product and service with view of continual improvement and growth.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp