Careers at Village Roadshow
Scheduler/Project Coordinator - Edge
Job no: 496260
Work type: Full time
Our Marketing Solutions division is a leader in consumer incentive programs comprising four core businesses – Edge, Edge Consumer, Opia and Lifestyle Rewards. We focus on digital platforms and rewards and work with some of the world’s largest brands to engage with key audiences, lift customer retention, drive sales, and deliver customer insights. Edge has over 80 staff, with head office located in South Yarra, Melbourne and other offices located in Sydney , the UK and Asia. This is an exciting time to join us and drive the business to new heights!
About The Role
We are seeking a driven and motivated Scheduler/ Project Coordinator to join our IT delivery team. You will work on multiple projects (20+) at any one point in time, all ranging in size from small to large. These will be predominately customer facing IT projects related to the delivery of our key systems and platforms.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and allocate internal/ external resources (Skills Matrix, Cost Effective)
- Manage, update and monitor individual project schedules and integrate to the overall master schedule and product WIP backlogs
- Monitor, verify monthly costs and earned value, conduct change management meetings and produce reports for the PMO/ organisation as required
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and/ or customers to schedule activities, reschedule projects/ stories/ backlog as per customer approval/ rejection and business priorities
- Maintain the Promotional Production schedule (Kan Ban) and ensure timelines are met and any changes are communicated
This is a hands on role which will see you work in a fast paced ever changing environment. You will be flexible and have demonstrated experience in the development and management of project/ program scheduling across a range of project sizes. You will be a team player and be able to contribute your knowledge of project scheduling methods and techniques. You will also possess:
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience with project scheduling and management systems (eg: MS Project)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
In return, you will be involved in the day to day operations of the team and truly contribute to its success!
Apply Now! Edge is a part of the Village Roadshow Group of companies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp