Careers at Village Roadshow
HR Advisor – Village Roadshow
Job no: 496318
Work type: Full time
- Diverse and Varied Role – No Two Days Will Be The Same!
- Support and assist our team of HR Business Partners
- Partner with the Business to Achieve Strategic & Business Objectives
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you:
- Provide general HR support and guidance to managers & employees;
- Assist with the delivery of operational support in areas such as ER/ counselling, job design, performance management, rem & benefits and succession planning;
- Support the HR team with our annual performance and salary review process;
- Assist with the facilitation of training relating to performance reviews;
- Provide assistance and advice to managers during performance counselling;
- Provide interpretation and advice to managers regarding relevant awards, agreements and legislation, whilst also remaining abreast of any legislative changes.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to create, develop or change HR policies or procedures in order to improve efficiency in the business. This is a true consultant role, which will see you be involved in all aspects.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in employment law, including interpreting awards, EA agreements and negotiations, legislation etc. in a complex environment will be very highly regarded
- Reporting and systems experience advantageous ideally with exposure to SAP and PageUp advantageous
- Significant experience in a related role is a must have
Your ability to relay information in an accurate and concise manner, coupled with your strong consulting and coaching experience will set you apart from the crowd! In return, you will enjoy a dynamic and passionate team-orientated culture and fast-paced environment.
If this is the role you have been waiting for – Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp