Junior Graphic Designer (Casual) – Roadshow Films
Job no: 496373
Work type: Casual / Temp
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
The Role You Will Play:
Under the guidance of the Creative Lead, you will provide design assistance and execution of artwork across a variety of brands and marketing activities including digital, print, campaigns and packaging. Our ideal candidate is proactive and takes initiatives, fun, flexible, quick learner, a team player, and has a keen interest in the design and entertainment industries.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the inhouse creative team in creating a range of print & digital marketing materials ensuring brand compliance, on-time delivery, and on budget.
• Working closely within the Village Creative team to ensure cohesive design and sharing of knowledge.
• Liaising with clients on projects and initiatives
• Administrative tasks as required
We are seeking applications from creative individuals who bring a positive, driven presence into our design team. Your creative flare and ability to think outside the box will be your strength.
Experience in a similar role, using the Adobe Creative Suite – Required skill set! InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator would also be beneficial coupled with video and editing skills would be highly regarded. You will also possess the following:
• Experience with print and digital production processes
• Strong layout skills, conceptual design ability and attention to detail
• Exceptional organisation skills, with the ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a sound sense of team orientation, verbal and written communication
We offer a fun, dynamic team environment, and an opportunity to learn and grow. The role offers flexible hours of work (approximately 3-5 days per week), suitable for entry level designers looking to kick start their careers.
Applicants must include a portfolio that demonstrates relevant design work along with a current resume.
No agencies required
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend