Project Manager - Full Time Permanent - Group IT - Village Roadshow
Job no: 496382
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance. The Project Management Office is an engaging and driven team that is part of our Group IT function.
About The Role
We are seeking a driven and motivated Project Manager on a full time basis to really sink their teeth into this role! This position will establish and lead projects across the Village Roadshow business and will ensure project results contribute to positive business value and meet quality objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure clear and agreed scope, schedule and cost objectives
- Establish and manage assigned projects and project teams
- Develop project plans and tasks and monitor progress throughout the project
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing transparency of project financial performance
- Ensure all project risks and issues are identified early, actively managed and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Develop communication plans and ensure ongoing stakeholder management
- Work with external suppliers as needed and manage the relationship and delivery
In this role, you will be able to earn the trust of sponsors, motivate teams, set direction and ensure the focus is on benefits realisation throughout the projects entirety.
You will be an enthusiastic professional who thrives on a fast paced environment. This is a hands on role that will see you deliver important project outcomes, establish positive working relationships with key stakeholders and motivate team activity and progress.
You will also possess the following:
- Core project management skills including knowledge of PRINCE2
- Experience in delivering technology projects, including business systems and pure infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience, able to influence key decision makers and drive team activity
- Sound business and technical acumen
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend