Careers at Village Roadshow
Accounting Manager - Village Roadshow Entertainment Group
Job no: 496390
Work type: Full time, Part time
The role you will play:
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and based in our South Yarra offices, this role will be responsible for reviewing financial reports efficiently, effectively and on a timely basis to provide users with a better understanding of the operations and financial position of Village Roadshow Entertainment Group.
Your Key Accountabilities will see you:
- Oversee the quarterly reporting process of various entities in the Group, including review of P&L, Balance Sheet and Statutory Cash Flow
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and internal management reports including variance analysis
- Review financial calculations and journal postings
- Complete ad hoc project work, as required
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to inefficient or inaccurate processes
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in an accounting or financial related discipline with successful completion of a CA or CPA qualification. Ideally you may have a background within Big 4 accounting and strong financial accounting skills including experience with complex consolidations and foreign exchange translation is required.
The successful person will be committed to achieving results and taking ownership over tasks, along with a highly proactive and can do attitude. You have strong interpersonal skills and a professional approach and an ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team. Your meticulous attention to detail will see you succeed in this fast paced, changing environment.
Apply Without Delay!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp