Careers at Village Roadshow
Infrastructure Engineer - Networks
Job no: 496499
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team of Infrastructure and Network professionals within the Group IT function based in the Gold Coast. The Network Engineer role is varied and challenging.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a highly available resilient network to support ALL services across the business.
- Work with a team of Infrastructure Engineers to provide operational support for network services.
- Provide network availability supporting a 24x7 business operation with consideration of business trade peaks.
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver high grade network solutions.
- Manage and maintain ALL network documentation.
Village Roadshow is a unique environment with a multitude of talented and influential people. Having the ability to influence and inspire at all levels is essential for success in this role.
We are looking for the following key attributes:
- Strong customer and quality focus is a must.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, decision making and influencing skills required.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally.
- Current CCNA certification with demonstrable skillset at or above this level.
- Over 3 years’ of hands on experience in deploying and supporting routing and switching solutions in an Enterprise network environment.
- Troubleshooting complex network issues.
- Firewall support experience.
- Ability to work within a well-defined ITIL process framework.
- Checkpoint, Cisco, HPE/Aruba experience/certifications
- Aruba WiFi experience
- Zscaler proxy experience
- Load balancer experience
- Cloud Integration experience (Megaport, AWS, Azure)
- SDN (software defined network) technologies experience
- BGP experience
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp