Technology Support Analyst
Job no: 496508
Work type: Full time
It all began in 1954 with the first drive-in cinema in Melbourne. Since then Village Roadshow has grown and evolved to become a leading international media and entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning Cinema Exhibition, Film Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Theme Parks and Film Production.
Village Roadshow’s Corporate area is responsible for managing the ASX listed entity on a day to day basis, with strategic, governance and shared services functions including IT, HR, Legal, Tax and Finance.
About The Role
You will deliver IT Services to internal customers, providing client computing and telecommunications services, enabling internal customers to achieve their business tasks. You will carry out 1st/2nd level desktop support in accordance with prescribed procedures and participate in an on-call roster.
Directly reporting to the Team Leader Technology Support your accountabilities will include:
• Provide a high level of technical support and customer service
• Delivery of customer-orientated services with high level of communication proficiency (written and verbal)
• Utilising ITSM software & phone queues for interactions, requests, incidents, problem, change and escalations, following ITIL-aligned processes, with particular focus on Service Level Agreements
• Creation & maintenance of current processes, procedures & knowledge articles to achieve efficient & effective support.
• Experience providing desktop support in a large commercial environment
• Professional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse audience • Effective time management skills and attention to detail
• Customer service experience with a strong focus on excellent service delivery; Excellent customer relationship skills
• Strong, independent problem solving methodology including root cause analysisExposure to:
- Windows 7 MOE & Windows 10, Office 365, Retail/ POS environments, EFTPOS and peripherals support
- Microsoft Active Directory,
- SCCM 2012,
- Group Policy, Mobile device support
- IOS, Win 7.5, Exchange mail connectivity & Exhchange 2010/365 Hybrid Mode, MDM
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend