Job no: 496532
Work type: Full time
Edge is Village Roadshow’s marketing solutions division. Edge has grown to become Australia’s leading provider of consumer and trade promotions. We specialise in developing innovative sales promotions that incentivise customer behaviour and help brands and agencies achieve their goals. We are thought leaders in digital solutions. Using data driven insights together with robust technologies, we deliver truly innovative promotional solutions.
Edge value passion, enthusiasm, and creativity and we use this to deliver outstanding solutions to our customers.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help the team implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
• Responsible for leading requirements gathering and validation with key business and technology stakeholders via workshops and interviews and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Work with the business to ensure business priorities are defined and the backlog is aligned and managed
• Provide support for organisational readiness activities including training and communication of new capabilities
• Develop and manage required documentation throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure business needs/outcomes are met
• Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Manage competing resources and priorities.
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
• A tertiary qualification in Information Technology, or related discipline and/or related industry experience.
• Excellent communication & documentation skills
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend