Careers at Village Roadshow
Business Manager - Roadshow
Job no: 496621
Work type: Full time
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms.
About The Role
We are looking for a switched on front line Business Manager to drive revenue and maximise profitable market share growth for Roadshow via B2B relationship and category management. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leverage all internal direction, business insights, client profile/demographics and all data, understanding and insights available to build relevant business and product plans for their clients regardless of platform.
- Play a key role in category management (movies, television and/or back catalogue) by providing direction for product development, configuration, implementation and execution.
- Support the business direction, by creating and innovating exciting and profitable business plans in accordance to signed off channel strategies.
- Lead and inspire your accounts with a “will do” and positive persona under all circumstances, ensuring your personal and business relationship is considered industry best.
- Achieve the top line sales net revenue budget/forecast directly for assigned accounts and at an overall and individual level.
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for assigned category utilising your industry and business knowledge, account understanding and market expertise.
- Work cohesively with Senior Business Manager (sales), Business & Product Managers (marketing) to identify retail opportunities for title/campaign executions.
- Minimise all client cost to serve components such as markdowns, returns, coop and asset share in line with KPI’s set by line manager.
- Act as the key interface between our valued client and Roadshow, ensuring optimal service is provided at all times.
- Attend relevant industry and business events, when and where possible.
- Report on all key matters affecting the assigned accounts whether it be market conditions, revenue growth/decline, competition/market intelligence, retail environment inclusive of team structure and personnel, financial results and any other key matters pertaining to any impact on your client.
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and passion with a willingness to share with others. Our environment is fast paced and you’ll need to be on your toes building strong relationships internally and externally. You have a flair for sales and you want to be part of a supportive and dedicated team.
- Ability to lead and drive results in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for developing strong, long-lasting business relationships with mutually beneficial goals.
- Demonstrable financial acumen for profitable outcomes and a drive to achieve sales targets.
- Extensive experience in using Excel, Outlook, Power point and other business IT platforms.
- Experience in Home Entertainment or similar industry.
- Background in physical/ online/ digital sales.
We are a company that values hard work & dedication and we offer a friendly & collaborative environment to allow you to be your best. Apply Now!
Please note - this is a Sydney based role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp