Digital Marketing Lead
Job no: 496693
Work type: Full time
Digital Marketing Lead
Full time Salary
Warner Bros. Movie World, Oxenford Gold Coast
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Leader who will be responsible for enhancing and optimising the digital CX and journey by executing key initiatives, managing day-to-day interactions and leveraging insights and technologies to ultimately create frictionless touch points across all digital transactions. This role will also be responsible for maximising revenue growth, customer engagement and optimisation across all digital sales and marketing channels including website, social media, mobile app and direct to drive a great guest experience, ecommerce revenue and growth.
What will you be doing?
• Guide and lead the digital marketing team and agency partners to plan and execute all web & ecommerce, marketing database (email & SMS), mobile app and social media strategies and campaigns.
• Responsible for digital channel enhancement, optimisation and performance leading with a customer first approach where user experience is paramount.
• Lead digital advertising capabilities, SEM and SEO.
• Establish effective production processes and capabilities across the brand, corporate, campaign and other related online assets, with a focus on supporting traffic and lead-generation activity.
• Drive continuous improvement in the online customer path to purchase by managing sales funnels to maximise and grow sales conversion and order value, whilst minimising abandonment.
• Lead channel development through performance reporting, analytics, including AB testing and being aware of technology developments and enhancements.
Have what it takes?
• Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or related field desirable.
• Minimum 3 years direct experience managing high traffic eCommerce website(s), social media and direct digital marketing channels.
• Team leadership and project management experience in a B2C environment.
• Experience managing media and digital agency partners.
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools including working knowledge of Google Analytics/GA360.
• Experience in managing social communities across Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns.
• Knowledge and experience of recognised project management methodologies inclusive of the ability to prioritise at peak times.
• Experience with content management, UX/UI design, A/B and multivariate experiments and optimisation.
• Understanding of agile development and ability to work as a Product Owner in an agile team, providing input into development lifecycle.
What we offer:
• Unique Theme Park work environment with free car parking
• Collaborative and friendly team
• Opportunity to work on transformational projects
• Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
• Food and beverage and retail discounts & other unique team events
• Opportunity for professional development
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend