Careers at Village Roadshow
Senior Product Marketing Executive
Job no: 496829
Work type: Full time
Our Film Distribution division distributes theatrical movies and other content to cinemas, pay television and free to air television in Australia and New Zealand. In addition to Village Roadshow Pictures titles, we hold exclusive distribution rights to a number of leading independent production houses. In Home Entertainment we are the leading independent distributor of DVD, Blu-ray and digital content to the retail and rental channels and online platforms.
About the Role
This newly created role will see you working as 2IC to the Product Marketing Manager and assisting in creating the overall marketing plan of each campaign, while leading all stakeholders through the execution of the campaign in totality across Australia and New Zealand.
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to liaise with key stakeholders to gather relevant information to define the marketing plan for projects prior to the Theatrical release.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager to lead key stakeholders through any necessary modifications to the marketing
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to lead the lifecycle planning process managing the Product and Specialist Teams through: Marketing Plan Briefing, Paid media (TV, print, digital, outdoor, radio), Activations / Stunts, Promotions and Content selection
- Liaise with the Product Marketing Manager to approve the overall direction of the Specialist teams on the following: Trade Marketing, Digital and Social, Web and CRM, Creative, Publicity, Events / Screenings and Channel selection
- Ensuring targets are met efficiently and on time
- Assist Budget management and communicating constraints to stakeholders
- Assist in developing detailed Post Analysis
- Assist in process improvements
- Provide support and training when required to other members of the team
Is this you?
- Prior marketing/communications experience and currently working in a similar role, or looking to take your career to the next step
- Experience working in a fast pace and high-volume environment
- Strong marketing/communications background with a good understanding on running campaigns
- Brand and product management experience is highly advantageous
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Ability to take successfully lead a team and mentor more junior team members
- Must possess superior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Digital background would definitely be a plus!
If it is, Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp