Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 496962
Work type: Full time
- Support publicity throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Partner with our dynamic communications team
- Submerge yourself in the exciting space of entertainment
Play a role in something exciting in Roadshow Films. We are dedicated and passionate about what we do and we have a rare opportunity for someone to join the team.
Support our Publicity team through the generation of creative communications outputs ensuring we amplify marketing campaigns. Support campaign activities that include Star Tours, Junkets, Events, Content Creation in the social space and Festival participation.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders you will:
- Assist in the implementation of all facets of Star Tours and Talent visitation to markets
- Manage the coordination of critic screening activity and media guest lists
- Update the Publicity materials for Australia and New Zealand for full product lifecycle
- Work with the Publicist to manage supplier relationships in Australia and New Zealand
- Create, manage and distribute key publicity materials and reports
- Manage the administration of the media monitors services on a daily basis
With a keen eye for detail and process improvements you will have the opportunity to leverage trends and current affairs within the marketplace that enhance the effectiveness of campaigns.
What are we looking for:
- Previous experience in a publicity or communications role will be highly regarded
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Love of film and entertainment
Be a part of a collaborative and driven team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp