Careers at Village Roadshow
Senior Financial Accountant
Job no: 496978
Work type: Full time
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the Role
Are you looking to join a dynamic and innovative team who share your passion for finance and drive for optimisation? Then, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for someone who is searching for that next step in their career, someone who has great ideas and wants them to be heard. As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will work across various exciting projects whilst leading financial processes and mentoring a team of highly engaged and fun individuals!
- Leading the team with month end financial reporting, cashflow reporting, analysis and management of financial presentations.
- Continuously assessing, managing and improving financial processes.
- Leading various financial projects, including; the design, development and documentation of project strategies and plans and communicating these with team members and business stakeholders.
- Mentoring and guiding junior employees in the team.
- Maintaining financial accounts, master data and system process flows
- Assisting Finance Manager in external audits.
- Key contact point for Group Shared Services with a focus on process optimisation.
This role is a mix project and BAU work, with elements of leadership and team mentoring. We are looking for people who hold the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification within accounting/finance including CPA/CA certification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Proven capability in leading projects of all levels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and guide direction whilst managing expectations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional computer skills (including Excel, reporting tools, experience in SAP is highly regarded)
If this is you, Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp