Careers at Village Roadshow
Job no: 497003
Work type: Full time
- Work with a leading international media and entertainment company
- Flexible working environment
- A range of exciting staff benefits are available
- Fantastic opportunities to build your career!
Based in South Yarra’s iconic Jam Factory, Village Roadshow Ltd is a leading international media and entertainment company operating its core businesses in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Digital Distribution and Theme Parks.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Developer to manage various platforms including the VRL Sharepoint platform to be valuable, highly available and high performing applications. This role will also lead in supporting, developing and maintaining applications which are used widely across the business. If you can work autonomously and in a team across large business organisations, then this role could be perfect for you!
- Daily support needs for Microsoft platforms underpinning applications. Key technologies include Sharepoint and the Microsoft Power platform.
- Ensure the availability, security and privacy of platforms meet VRL and industry and best practice.
- Support and, as required, lead the development of modifications and new features.
- Champion and lead the development of digitised and/or automated business flows and forms, including application integration to other systems.
- Develop best practice and support documentation and ensure they are always kept up to date.
- Liaise with stakeholders and other business units to capture key requirements and keep in touch throughout projects/implementation cycle.
- Collaborate with the wider team during integration projects where communication is key.
- Previous experience in a similar role i.e. Sharepoint Lead, Developer or Administrator.
- Proven integration experience with applications such as Microsoft CRM or similar.
- Development experience on small to medium size projects on Microsoft platforms preferred
- Capability and familiarity working with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Good knowledge in automating forms carrying out end to end process including privacy factors.
- Strong document management skills.
- Prior experience working with Active Directory.
- Desire to learn new skills in various technologies
- Excellent communication skills with a strong collaborative approach.
- ITIL and Agile experience preferred
If this is you, Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp