Careers at Village Roadshow
Learning & Development Support - VCA
Job no: 497288
Work type: Full time contract
Do you have a passion for people and a love for all things learning? Well, we may have the perfect role for you! The Learning and Development function at Village Cinemas are looking for an extra resource to help develop, deliver and drive training to the people at our Cinema Sites. Supporting the current suite of compliance, leadership, operational and professional development training, this is a role to foster an existing L&D up and comer. With a large focus of this resource placed on the training for our brand new cinema location, this is a fantastic opportunity for a quick learner to bring their expertise to life to help share the joy of cinema!
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, some of the key accountabilities of the role include;
- Assist team L&D with implementation of strategic operational, leadership and professional development training
- Participate as a key project team member on assigned L&D projects and initiatives
- Identify, coach and support internal Subject Matter Experts to build and deliver programs that meet adult learning principles in design, delivery and assessment
- Develop and deliver (including facilitating) learning strategies and programs
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Provide administrative support for team L&D such as collating training RSVP’s, attendance lists and ensuring all training logistical requirements have been arranged
- Maintain the Learning Management System ensuring all information entered is current and up to date
- Organise the delivery of frontline operational training programs such as induction, cross training & specialist training
We are looking for a passionate story teller to help inspire action and ignite passion through a customer centric focus!
Key skills we are looking for include;
- A passion for Learning and Development!
- Ability to handle sensitive information and treat it confidentially
- Proven knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Strong influencing, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong work ethic and a desire to make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience in adapting and improving processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional and positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Highly tech savvy with proficiencies with design and development software applications
- Certificate IV in Training & Workplace Assessment or Teaching background would be advantageous;
In addition to this, we are seeking an individual with a commitment to their own personal growth and development. In return, we offer a fun, friendly and supportive environment with a flexible and open minded team who unify to help share the joy of cinema.
This is a 5 month max term contract with the possibility to extended
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp