Village Cinemas Crown - Casual Customer Service and Hospitality Roles
Job no: 497311
Work type: Casual contract, Casual / Temp
Our cinema sites offer a friendly and safe work environment and staff are subject to a number of great internal benefits, including complimentary cinema passes, staff screenings and food and beverage discounts. Furthermore, our in-house training and development system is designed to develop our employees to the exceptional standards we require.
Reporting to the Site Manager, Customer Service providers deliver customer service to the highest possible standard, a first class quality experience of film, food, beverage and service.
Key Accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Following Village’s Steps of Service at all times;
• General duties including cash handling;
• Provision of food and beverage service;
• Ushering and cleaning duties; and
• Other duties as specified by your manager.
What you can bring to the role:
• Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
• Good verbal and written communication;
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
• Ability to work alone and as a team;
• Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster, and
Experience & Qualifications
• All applicants will need to be aged 18 years or over for liquor licensing purposes;
• Previous experience in Kitchen, Bar or hospitality is essential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend